Benefit of Tulsi Tea To Your Hygiene? 7 Reason Why you need to consume Queen of herbs Daily
Tulsi, which is the queen of herbs, has not one but many guns, in Ayurveda, Tulsi has been described as a boon.
Tulsi is also considered an Ayurvedic medicine, people have been using Tulsi as a natural medicine since ancient times, when medicines were not manufactured, at that time people used Tulsi only to get rid of all kinds of diseases.
Basil leaves not only to benefit humans but also their flowers. Basil is effective in destroying many diseases from the root and getting rid of all health problems like fever, and kidney stones. Tulsi is also mentioned in many Ayurvedic texts and it has been described as natural medicine.
In Hinduism, Tulsi is said to be a symbol of religion. Work cannot be complete without basil leaves which are rich in calories, sugar, protein, iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and vitamin B. All kinds of nutrition or nutrients are abundant.
There are mainly three types of Tulsi, the first is Ram Tulsi, the second is Krishna Tulsi, and the third is Vana Tulsi, every Tulsi is slightly different from each other and there is also the main difference in their terms among these three Tulsi.
Now let’s talk about why we should use Tulsi in daily life, let’s see the 7 benefits of Tulsi Tea.
1. Tulsi is an antioxidant, the phytochemicals present in Tulsi have abundant properties of antioxidants. Due to being an antioxidant, Tulsi is used in many skin allergies and skin problems. Relief can also be obtained by the use of basil, so this is the first advantage of consuming basil.
2. Tulsi is also a type of antiviral, Tulsi is effective in removing problems like cough, cold, and flu. If a person has a very severe cough and phlegm accumulates, then by the consumption of Tulsi leaves, he can get rid of it completely.
3. Tulsi is also antibacterial. Tulsi is considered a popular herb in Ayurveda medicine. It has antimicrobial properties that are used in the treatment of complex systemic diseases. Tulsi is also used against many microbes. Tulsi is also used in wound healing and the preservation of many foods as it also has antibacterial properties.
4. Tulsi also controls and lowers stress and blood pressure. Tulsi contains monocytes A and B which are used to control any type of stress and blood pressure.
5. Tulsi is considered nectar for heart patients. Tulsi has antioxidant properties, which are used in the treatment of heart diseases and it reduces high blood pressure, so that heart patients can use basil in large quantities. do and stay healthy
6. Sugar patients should also consume basil leaves. Basil lowers the level of glucose in the blood.
7. Tulsi is also effective for complex diseases like kidney stones, Tulsi detoxifies the body, inside which Tulsi has diuretic properties, this Tulsi reduces the level of uric acid inside the body. And the properties found in basil reduce the uric acid level, which can get rid of problems like stones.